AREAS OF COMPETITION
National Elite Is Unlike Any Other Pageant Experience BEAUTIFUL STAGE. TOP SPONSORS. CASH SCHOLARSHIPS
- Each National Elite state titleholder must be a person of good moral character and act as a role model.
- Appropriate dress at all times and must maintain the same appearance as the day you were crowned when in sash
and crown or at appearances.
- Refrain from smoking or drinking.
- Contestants in the Miss division and younger must not be pregnant or married or have ever been pregnant or married.
- Contestants in the Ms division must not be married.
- Contestants in the Mrs division must be married.
- Must be a resident of the state for which competing.
- Must participate in at least one community service activity or appearance a month and post on social media.
This is a year long commitment.
- We encourage all Queens to advertise your appearances on your official fan page on social media and on our official
National Elite Pageants social media pages.
Want To Be A Part Of National Elite Miss?
If you want to compete in a pageant, sponsor a pageant, orbecome a director on our team, click the button and let us know.We’d love to hear from you!