MS 20+ UNMARRIED
AREAS OF COMPETITION
Interviews will be in a round-robin format.
Each contestant will have 2 minutes with each judge.
She will be asked questions off of her bio.
Attire is an interview outfit of choice.
This portion of the competition is based on poise, confidence, and presentation.
Dresses can be custom made or off the rack. Beading, stoning, and sparkle are allowed.
No cupcake or glitz dresses.
This is chance for you to showcase your personal style, personality, and modeling skills.
This is high energy and runway type of modeling.
Attire can be pants or shorts romper, high low, or cocktail dress.
Show off your state pride at our annual state costume show.
This is a free optional that has no bearing on the overall title.
It will be judged by a separate panel of judges.
An award will be given out to the highest-scoring contestant in each division.
RULES & REQUIREMENTS
- Each National Elite state titleholder must be a person of good moral character and act as a role model.
- Appropriate dress at all times and must maintain the same appearance as the day you were crowned when in sash and crown or at appearances.
- Refrain from smoking or drinking.
- Contestants in the Miss division and younger must not be pregnant or married or have ever been pregnant or married.
- Contestants in the Ms division must not be married.
- Contestants in the Mrs division must be married.
- Must be a resident of the state for which competing.
- Must participate in at least one community service activity or appearance a month and post on social media. This is a year long commitment.
- We encourage all Queens to advertise your appearances on your official fan page on social media and on our official National Elite Pageants social media pages.
- Contestants must be entered by a parent or legal guardian unless 18 years of age or older.
- All head shots must not be over 1 year old.